B.E.(Elec) B.A. M.Psych.(Clin)
Peter is a Clinical Psychologist with more than 30 years experience. He worked in the Criminal Justice System for 16 years. He has also worked at Graylands Psychiatric Hospital, the Curtin University Centre for Aboriginal Studies, which included 2 years working with Aboriginal people from the Stolen Generations and at Vietnam Veterans Counselling Service with Veterans and their families. He has also worked with Asylum seekers and victims of torture.
He is currently employed in Private Practice, which includes work for SafeCare Inc, the Department for Child Protection and the Health Department. He provides services for adults, couples, families, adolescents and children. He also provides supervision and training for practising psychologists and other health practitioners.
Peter believes no psychological problem is too hard to tackle and that we all have the capacity to heal from the damage of the past no matter how bad it has been.
- Member Institute of Clinical Psychologists (WA)
- Member Australian Psychological Society
- Fellow APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member APS Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and Psychology Interest Group
- Member APS Psychoanalytically Oriented Psychology Interest Group
- Member APS Child, Adolescent and Family Psychology Interest Group
- Member Australian Association for Infant Mental Health Inc (WA)
- Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) - Registered Psychologist
Endorsement: Area of Practice - Clinical psychology
Peter's CVs are available for download in PDF format:
Phone: (08) 9409 5563
Peter Dunlop works from both Wangara & Shenton Park.
Wangara Psychology Services
3/7 Prindiville Drive
Wangara WA 6065
Shenton Park Psychology Services
5/316 Onslow Road
Shenton Park WA 6008